Friday 20 April 2012

Old Library Building


Old Library Building,
 Watercolour on Paper, (10" x 12")


I went plein air sketching after a long time this Sunday. I love the old houses with tiled roofs in the railway colony. Sadly they are not livable any more and the railway administration is demolishing them and constructing new quarters. This lovely place used to be the community library building. 
I hope to make many sketches of these beautiful buildings before they are lost forever.
Thank you for stopping by. Critiques and comments are most welcome.

5 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

It's a great composition, Vinayak. I'm happy to hear you are out there, "preserving" the old buildings.

Jane said...

Beautiful and sunny atmosphere in this painting, great color choice!

Vinayak Deshmukh said...

Thank you so much Kathryn and Jane.

Crystal Cook said...

That is just beautiful Vinayak. :) I love the color variation.

Vinayak Deshmukh said...

Thank you so much Crystal.